Since Transform Consulting Engineers beginning and due to the technical background of our staff in the fields of architectural engineering, site design, structural engineering and construction services; our clients often request assistance in resolving complex issues that involve forensic engineering evaluation. To us, forensic engineering includes detailed engineering evaluations and analysis efforts to deduce how or why systems are not performing as they should, are already failing or failed – or to determine whether the reason is inherent within the design or is attributable to the nature of the installation. Most importantly, after a forensic analysis / study are completed, we focus on developing strategies to remedy the situation in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Structural Settlement & Failures
- Building Collapse Evaluations
- Retaining Wall Failures
- Insurance Investigations & Claims
- Masonry Cracking and Envelope Failure
- Foundation Settlement Issues
- Building Movement &; Floor Vibration
- Stormwater Management / Flooding
- Expert Testimony
- Emergency Response
Simply fill out the form below for your enquiries!
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”quick contact”]